Sunday, March 6, 2011

Back At It!

I joined Barefoot Books in early October, and jumped right into the holiday events action.  I couldn't even keep track of all the craft fairs and shopping events that were happening, let alone attend all of them!  Then, starting in late December, things quieted down - a lot.  I imagine that there are a number of factors that contributed to this, including holiday shopping hangovers and winter hibernation.

It still feels a lot like winter here in upstate NY, but the end is in sight.  The snow is slowly receeding, the days are getting longer, and the spring events are on the calendar.  I attended my first one of the year yesterday, a fundraiser for the Hudson Highlands Nature Museum in Cornwall, NY, and am looking forward to a Saratoga area shopping event next Saurday, and a fundraiser at the Children's Museum at Saratoga the following weekend.  I'm so excited for the beginning of a new event season!

Here are some of my Barefoot Books favorites that I'll be featuring at spring events:



 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete