Monday, June 27, 2011

Party On!



I realized that I haven't talked much about Barefoot Books parties here, so I thought I'd share what I love about them:
  • They're a great way to earn FREE Barefoot Books products and to share them with others who may be Barefoot uninitiated.
  • The format is completely flexible.  Looking for an excuse to get your friends together without the kids?  Host an evening party.  Need something fun for parents to do during a playdate?  Host a party during the day.  They can even be done as a fundraiser for your favorite school or nonprofit organization.
  • They give you and your guests an opportunity to see the newest Barefoot Books products - as well as the classics - in a fun and relaxed environment.
Interested in hosting a Barefoot Books party this summer, fall, or holiday season?  Contact me to discuss the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment