Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Do What You Love

If you're reading this, you're probably a fan of Barefoot Books.  Have you ever considered becoming an Ambassador, and turning your love for Barefoot Books into a business? 

Ask 10 Ambassadors why they joined Barefoot Books, and you'll hear 10 different answers.  That's what I love about this amazing opportunity!  There are people who just want to receive great discounts on the products they love; people who like having a flexible, entrepreneurial way to earn extra income; and people who are passionate about bringing high quality books to their schools and communities.

I became an Ambassador early last October, and immediately threw myself into the hectic holiday season.  (As you can imagine, September-December is the busiest time of year for Barefoot Books Ambassadors.)    It was great to see immediate results, but in retrospect, it was not the best time of year to start my Barefoot Books business.  I think I would've been better able to maximize the opportunities presented by the holiday season, if I had been more knowledgeable about the company and the books.  It takes a couple of months of reading the books, learning about the company, and talking about them, to feel fully comfortable and like you really know what you're talking about. 

As a result, I think the summer is the best time of year to become an Ambassador.  You have several months to learn the ropes and comfortably develop into a confident Ambassador, before diving into the holiday season.  (There's also a big summer sale, so you can maximize your discount and stock up for future events!)

Interested in learning more?  Contact me, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment