- Flexible format. You choose the format: cash and carry, take orders, online - or a combination of these options that works best for you.
- Easy. I personally staff all of my fundraisers and take pride in making them as easy and low-maintenance as possible for the school. You will not need to recruit volunteers or staff the fundraiser yourself.
- High quality product. Barefoot Books is committed to bringing art and story of the highest quality to children. The illustrations are unparalleled, the books are very well-constructed, and most contain educational end notes that teach readers about the story's subject matter.
- Green practices. All Barefoot Books books are printed on ancient forest-friendly paper, using soy- and vegetable-based inks.
- Small businessperson. I'm an independent, small businessperson, and partnering with me supports the local Capital Region economy.
- Commercial-free. There are no TV or movie tie-ins, video games, or candy at Barefoot Books fundraisers. In fact it's one of only two national companies recommended by the Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
PTA/PTO/HSA Fundraiser Planning
Are you involved with your local PTA/PTO/HSA? Is your child's school or preschool looking for ways to raise funds or books? Here are some great reasons to have a Barefoot Books fundraiser at your school next year:
Posted by Barefoot Upstate at 11:53 AM