Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Ambassador Starter Kit

If you've been considering becoming a Barefoot Books Ambassador, let me share a few thoughts to further entice you. 

First, we're heading into the holiday season, the busiest time of year for all Ambassadors.  Now is a great time to sign up and start scheduling home parties and community events while people are in the gift-buying mindset.  In my experience, you'll see you business grow immediately during this time of year!



Second, I'm thrilled to share that Barefoot Books has just launched a new Ambassador Starter Kit, filled with the most valuable tools to get your business off the ground quickly and smoothly.  It includes loads of marketing materials that you'll use to promote your Barefoot Books business, and several books and other products from each of the four Barefoot categories - Fun First Steps, Natural Child, Travel the World, and Tell Me a Story.  The retail value of the Ambassador Starter Kit is $300, but new Ambassadors purchase it when they register for only $139.99.  Although I've been an Ambassador for nearly a year, these kits are so great I'll be purchasing one for myself!

Interested in learning more about becoming a Barefoot Books Ambassador?  Contact me for answers to your questions.  Already convinced?  Sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment