Sunday, February 20, 2011

National Tell a Fairy Tale Day is Just Around the Corner!

I remember parts of the classic fairy tales from my childhood, but I'm a little rusty on details like which mythical characters belong with which hero or fairy princess.  With National Tell a Fairy Tale Day coming up on Saturday, February 26, though, there's no better time to relearn these classic stories and legends so I can share them with my daughter.

Although some of the stories seem outdated and politically incorrect, many education experts believe they teach important lessons about triumphing over adversity and other values.  They also provide a wonderful avenue for children's imaginary play.

Do you know a major fairy tale fan?  The Barefoot Books Fairy Magic Gift Set is a perfect gift to indulge their passion and imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment